5 Simple Ways To Update Your Lighting in the New Year
1. Hang a pendant. Pendants are becoming the new go-to lighting fixture. Their versatility in a wide range of styles, allows them to create a new look for any room.
2. Add some GOLD! From metallic gold to brushed gold, this finish is on the rise. It will brighten any area with its warm glow.
3. Undercabinet lighting. If you don't have it, get it! Lighting companies have created some very easy to install LED tape light. Or you can opt for an undercabinet lighting system containing outlets and charging docks.
4. Update your Flushmounts. There is no need to keep those plain flushmounts in hallways and laundry rooms. Transform the space by simply switching them to new eye-catching fixtures.
5. Switch to LED bulbs. Not only will these save you money in the new year, but they will relieve you from the hassle of having to constantly change your light bulbs.